Friday, February 6, 2009

License to play !!

Well, here we go again !
Indeed, I am resurrecting my old blog. As you can see I haven't touched it since we did the web 2.0 stuff last time. I have, however, commented on other blogs in this time, for which I needed to log in to my blog - so it was really no trouble finding my blog and remembering passwords, etc.
Looking back, I can remember how much I enjoyed doing the web 2.0 exercises, especially setting up my RSS feed reader - I now have the RSS feeder going straight to my gmail. I alos loved playing around with images and making mash-ups.
I am not sure what my blogger name is though!

Anyway, this looks great and I want to get started !

2 comments:

rose said...

hmm maybe my blogger name is ramblingrose??

ACL web 2.1 said...

Hi Rose's Ramblings

Love your blog!! You will have loads of fun with this new Web exercise!! Have fun playing!!